Trends in workforce analysis and modeling infographic
When change is constant, businesses need to constantly change, but research has found that most businesses are not ready for the future. See this infographic to learn more about how to be future-ready to design for disruption. See the future of people analytics in organizational planning and analysis (OP&A).
When change is constant, organizations need to flex and evolve in response, but research shows that most are just not ready for the future. HR is much maligned and not considered to be ‘up to the task’, with Finance often stepping in with their own workforce models and analysis. But there is a better way. Collaboration is crucial, as is leveraging workforce data to enable discussion and decision-making. Download this infographic (click the image below) to start the conversation and share with your Finance or HR colleagues.
- WhitepaperMeeting constant disruption with constant designRead Whitepaper
- ArticleRethinking workforce planning for a disruptive age: OP and A leads the wayRead Article
- Case StudyOrgVue Aviva people analytics case studyRead Case Study
- Future insight: Responding to trends, threats and opportunitiesRead Whitepaper
- Excavating the data goldmine for organizational planningRead Article
- Keeping your people analytics on track with effective governanceRead Article
- How to take your people analytics processes from good to outstandingRead Article
Are you ready for OP&A?
Our self assessment will measure your capability against industry benchmarks for our six key components of an effective people analytics practice: strategy, people, data, technology, process and governance. Take our self assessment so you can see what more needs to be done to build a world-class discipline in understanding your workforce.