People analytics is finally coming of age after years in the shadow of its commercial, marketing, and finance peers. Often interchangeably referred to as people, workforce, or talent analytics – call it what you like – it’s all valuable insights into your most valued asset – your employees.
People analytics self assessment
Getting people analytics right can be tricky. Our people analytics self assessment lets you compare your company’s capability against industry benchmarks, so you can see what more needs to be done to build a world-class discipline in understanding your workforce.
How OrgVue helps with people analytics
Quickly build a reliable data foundation
Connect and cleanse workforce data from multiple sources with simple copy-and-paste imports and drag-and-drop updates. Build a reliable people data foundation in hours, not weeks.
Visualize to analyze and reveal
Access a wide range of dynamic charts to visualize people data and reveal unseen patterns and trends. Analyze using any dimension, such as gender, payroll, tenure, engagement, or performance for data-driven decision-making.
Model different scenarios
Plan effectively for change and transformation by easily creating clones and visualizing the impact on organizational structure, headcount, costs, and skills across different scenarios.
Monitor and collaborate with ease
Review people insights with your colleagues and update plans within OrgVue, or share reports by email, PDF, PowerPoint, or Excel in a few clicks. Track your progress over time and act on variances quickly.
Useful people analytics resources
- ArticleWhat is people analytics?Read Article
- ArticleThe trouble with people analytics: getting it right first timeRead Article
- Research ReportMaking people count report: 2019 study on people analyticsRead Research Report
- Future insight: Responding to trends, threats and opportunitiesRead Whitepaper
- Excavating the data goldmine for organizational planningRead Article
- Keeping your people analytics on track with effective governanceRead Article
- How to take your people analytics processes from good to outstandingRead Article
Raise your people game. Find out more about OrgVue.
Get in touch today
To request an OrgVue demo and learn how we can help you with your people analytics, please contact us. We’d love to talk to you.
+44 (0) 20 7099 6910