Customer analytics: How to drive smarter sales in an enterprise environment with Alteryx and Tableau
*Blog image by Jakub Szepietowski
Data Analytics is a game-changer for marketing and sales, but how can companies and their analysts use the overwhelming amount of data available in an effective way? In order to help you answer that question, Concentra is hosting a webinar in partnership with Alteryx: Customer analytics: How to drive smarter sales in an enterprise environment with Alteryx and Tableau.
What is Customer Analytics?
Customer analytics is the process of identifying meaningful patterns in existing or potential customer behaviour. Customer analytics relies on techniques such as market segmentation, predictive analytics, information management and data visualisation in order to understand and provide a better, more tailored service to their customers.
Why does customer analytics Matter?
In an enterprise environment, one of the biggest challenges for sales and marketing is to use and access the organisation's wealth of customer data in an effective, secure and scalable way. The sudden increase in data and digital technologies has allowed for unprecedented access to insights into customer behaviours, demands and needs. This has turned smart data management and analytics into essential tools to create a single, accurate view of clients and help sales teams pro-actively acquire, retain and upsell customers.
What Can Customer Analytics Do?
• Reduce campaign costs through effective targeting.
• Increase ROI and customer loyalty with highly relevant offers and messages.
• Decrease attrition by accurately identifying customer's leaving risk and acting to prevent it.
• Understand target populations and deliver the right message with successful segmentation.
Who Should Attend our Webinar and Why
Customer insights, marketing and sales teams rely on speed – getting the most up to date customer information quickly and easily to help them stay ahead of their customers' needs. Enterprise environments can be unconducive to this model. Teams and their analysts have to wait for IT to produce reports or access particular data. This could be the difference between a customer win or loss.
This webinar is perfect for analysts or leaders working with customer data and want to understand how to process, store and analyse that data in a faster, more scalable and self-service way.
We will show how the customer insights team at one of the world's largest banks uses Alteryx and Tableau to:
• Process customer data from multiple internal and external sources including Oracle, SQl and Sybase before storing in a SQL Data-warehouse
• Perform client analysis by product, client and platform visualised in Tableau and Alteryx for fast and high impact insights
• Provide sales teams with personalised client profile reports and recommended tasks to help improve results and retain customers
When is the Webinar?
Day: Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Time: 14.00 BST / 15.00 CET
Speakers: Weelin Lim and Andy Cooper
Where to register: click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us. Hope to see you there!
New to Tableau? Start your free trial.
New to Alteryx? Start your free trial.